Who is ready for a bullet style post? It’s all I got right now. Actually, I have a lot of say right now, but my thoughts a scattered.
- The house work/projects are starting overwhelm me. From all the yard work we are trying to tackle to keeping the house actually clean, I am epically failing. If you came over to my house right now, you would shake your head pretty hard….probably to shake the ants off your head.
- Yep, we have ants. I was supposed to spray the house this weekend, but we have to get grass seeds that wont grow planted right now or we miss out.
- Dont worry, the ants are not from being slobs. That smell coming from the sink? That is from us being slobs lately.
- I have my board and batten project to share with you one day soon. I actually want to tackle one more hallway before I show you
- The hill. We are trying to take care of the hill as much as we can and it has been back breaking. I may have also fell off the hill at some point.
- Our front and back porches. So many ideas for projects, so little money. I have one, MAYBE two more projects I want to tackle for the front porch in this phase of owning our home, so I call that an almost win!
- I need to actually clean my house – harder than it sounds because Atlanta has had a lot of April showers and with the minimal grass we have out back, my pup brings in A LOT of Georgia clay. Basically, our sheets are completely ruined from his paw prints.
- Our office is STILL waiting to be organized. Poor guy.
- You guys, yesterday I decided I was going to clean out our closet and start a pile for donation of clothes that do not fit anymore. My pile was HUGE. It was super depressing. I do this twice a year and it kills me that even after my big cleaning in the fall, I still had this many pieces that do not fit. Sigh. #fattyfatfat
- I am back and running and pretty happy about it. My friend and I are determined to run the Kiawah Island Half Marathon in December and maybe this amazing looking half in the fall, but to get there, we are taking the slow and steady route.
- I was selected in the lottery to run Peachtree Road race on July 4th. I love that race and I am excited to run it again this year!
- My friend is working to become a chiropractor and has been helping me by adjusting my feet and knees. I have noticed a total difference in my feet. I used to run with my toes splinted, but not so much now. Im not sure what he is doing, but it is working!
- I have yoga on Mondays and last Monday it was amazing. I worked on a program that was for your back and it was bliss. I do it right before bed and no technology after. zzzzzzzz
- Do you recommend any yoga programs online? Comcast only has so many.
- Remember how someone stole my front bike tire off my bike sitting on my front porch? I replaced it, but I havent had time to ride it once. I am so annoyed because I love riding. The days that I know I wont be working super late, I wake up excited to ride in. Then April showers take over. I dont like riding in the rain.
- I have taken on event planning in my neighborhood and we have two events coming up back to back. Yikes! We have an Earth Day clean up and tire round up this month and our spring festival in May.
- I also have to plan a party for my little sister who is graduating 8th in June. She is coming down here for a week after the graduation and my dad wants a huge party for her. It will be all friends of mine and our other sister, but that is what he wants to do. We are torn between a theme: Luau and Kentucky Derby Style. She rides horses after school and love them, which made me think Derby. Plus who doesnt want to wear a big hat?
- We are going to Denver next month. We have ideas, but if you have suggestions, tell me!
Ok I could go on, but let’s end this pictureless novel.