So you made it through Monday. Yesterday was my rest day and I took advantage. As soon as I was done cleaning the kitchen after dinner, I fell asleep on the couch at 7pm! My body is TIRED!! My body was not too tired to earn an award though, the Liebster Award. I worked super hard for this award and I want to thank all of the people and fans involved. Without you, I would probably be lost in this great big world! My friend Beth at Discombobulated Running recognized my hard work and presented this award to me during a fabulous award ceremony. You should have been there! The lights, the tablescapes, the….Oh, that may have been in my head. Whatevs.
So here is the Q&A (Beth asked SUCH personal questions. I feel exposed):
1. What is your go to snack?
Cheese. I am obsessed with cheese and we never seem to have enough in the house.
2. What is your favorite at home easy meal to make?
Im lucky, Matt cooks dinner almost every night. He is home two hours before me, so he has a little more time. But I love to make baked pork chops, egg noodles with a sauce of sorts, and asparagus.
3. What is your favorite way to unwind?
Sitting on the couch browsing Pinterest or watching tv. I really enjoy reading, but if I start too late, sleepy eyes take over
4. How many pairs of running shoes do you currently own?
Two-I have to purge purge purge twice a year, so my old shoes go out with the rest of the givings.
5. What was the best part of your day today?
I guess I could say I woke up, but the best thing so far was the fact that I got a little cleaning done in the house before work. Yes, I am a weirdo and like to clean at 6am
6. What was the worst part of your day today?
Being at work. I should be grateful I have a job, but things are not going well here these days. I have a big sit down this week to let the boss know. Blah
7. What time do you get up every morning?
I start to wake up at 5 when Matt’s alarm goes off, but then I go back to sleep when he leaves and officially wake up at 6:15.
8. What is your favorite tv show?
I had a slight obsession with Parenthood when it went on Demand, but now that I have to wait for this past season to go up, the Big Bang Theory and The Profit are my current faves. Have you seen The Profit??
9. What is your favorite running route and why?
Right now it is the Atlanta Beltline because it is flat. I am doing a total disservice to myself for not doing hills, but hills are buttholes. This upcoming training cycle has to include a lot of hills
10. Who has been your biggest fitness inspiration to date?
Actually, just about anyone that has a fitness/running blog, I am hooked and totally inspired. I think back to the days when I started running and there was no way in hell I was ever going to run a marathon, but I started reading runner’s blogs and here I am looking at starting training in two months. TWO MONTHS! And some of you are doing triathlons….I cant swim but have been totally inspired to take on a duathlon next year
So now I get to pick a few lucky friends to receive the award. Don’t worry, I am renting out the space now to have the award ceremony!!
at The Girl with the Red Hair
at The Adventures of a German Girl
at She Wears a Red Sox Cap
at The Newlywoodwards
at Hearts and Sharts
at Rain on a Tin Roof
Now for my nosy questions:
1. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
2. Out of all of your hobbies, which is your favorite?
3. What is your favorite candy?
4. Out of all the social media out there, which is your favorite?
5. What is your dream job?
6. They are filming a movie about your life. Who would play your role?
7. Speaking of movies, what is your favorite movie?
8. What color do you hate the most?
9. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
10. What was the first concert you attended?
Boom! Now answer and nominate your friends.